FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS AND MORE
Our Mattituck Tasting Room is open daily. Reservations for tastings are highly recommended. We’re currently offering seated tastings on our covered deck and Private Barrel Cellar. We’ve also created limited, private experiences for large groups. View our selections and book your reservation here.
What is the Seasonal Tasting?
- Our Seasonal Tasting experience is a five-wine flight tasting experience of our top selections. It is currently for parties of up to 6 guests that will be seated on our deck. This experience is bookable at $40 per guest.
What is the Private Rosé Tasting Suite Lunch?
- The Private Rosé Tasting Suite Lunch is an experience that we created for larger parties. Our Private Tasting Suite is bookable for 6-30 guests. You’ll be greeted with a sparkling rosé toast followed by a five-wine flight tasting. Then, enjoy a deliciously curated lunch and gourmet cheese & charcuterie prepared by Chef Lauren Lombardi. Our team will welcome your group, introduce you to our wines, and offer a brief history of our vineyard. Other Macari wines will be available for purchase. The experience is $150 per guest.
What is the Barrel Cellar Experience?
- Macari Private Barrel Cellar reservation is an exclusive experience that includes a tasting flight of five wines accompanied by a cheese and charcuterie board. We are offering staggered seating throughout the day for parties of 2-8 guests. The experience is bookable at $75 per guest. The barrel cellar is located below the Macari Tasting Room. Please enter near the covered deck and our team will guide you to the cellar.
Where are you located?
- Our Mattituck tasting room is located at 150 Bergen Avenue, Mattituck.
What are your hours?
- Our Mattituck tasting room is open 7 days a week. Monday – Thursday, we are open 9 a.m.-5 p.m. and Friday – Sunday, we are open 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Kindly note, tastings begin at 11 a.m.
Is the tasting room in Cutchogue open?
Do I need to make a reservation?
- Reservations are required; we cannot guarantee seating without a reservation.
Can I visit the tasting room to buy wine?
- You are more than welcome to visit our Mattituck location at any time. Our market is available to everyone to shop our wines and merchandise.
Are children welcome at the vineyard?
- Children are welcome in our Tasting Room; however, the Barrel Cellar experience is limited to guests 21 and over.
Do I need to add guests under 21 and those not participating in the tasting to my reservation?
Are dogs welcome at the vineyard?
- We are dog friendly; all we ask is that the dog remains on a leash at all times.
What is the best way to contact us?
Is there a time limit on our reservations?
- Our Seasonal Tasting experience is limited to 1.5 hours.
How can I make a reservation?
Does the winery ship wine?
- Yes, we ship wines to numerous states via UPS. Kindly note we only ship within the United States. There are a couple of states we are unable to ship to due to their laws, AL, UT, RI, DE, AK.
Can I make a reservation for a table on the lawn?
- We are currently not booking reservations for outdoor tables as these tables are weather-dependent.
Can Macari Vineyards host my wedding?
Is Macari Vineyards hosting private events?
Do I need to purchase bottles before arrival?
- You are more than welcome to purchase bottles before arrival or, after the tasting experience, everyone is welcome to order additional snacks and wine by the glass or by the bottle.
Can I bring outside food to my reservation?
- No, we do not allow any outside food or beverages on the premises.
Is the pizza truck open?
- Unfortunately, we do not have a pizza or food truck at the Tasting Room as Southold Town no longer allows food trucks at wineries.
Do you have live music?
- We do not have live music scheduled.
Can I bring decorations?
- We do not allow any decorations.
What is the 20% service charge?
- The 20% service charge is a fee that is distributed and split entirely between our service team.
Macari Private Tasting Suite:
Who is the Chef?
- Chef Lauren Lombardi is a local chef who will be preparing a gourmet lunch for your reservation.
What food is prepared for my reservation?
Can I add a cake to my reservation?
- The Chef can prepare a cake for your reservation at an additional cost.
Does the Chef accommodate dietary restrictions?
- Yes, the Chef can accommodate dietary requests. Please let us know of any restrictions beforehand.
If I cannot consume alcohol, can I receive a discount?
- The price for the experience will remain the same for all adult guests. We offer complimentary non-alcoholic beverages for those who will not be consuming alcohol.
Are children charged at full price?
- Children’s lunches are $50 each. The Chef will prepare a separate children’s menu.
I’m a Macari Wine Club Member, do I get a complimentary glass?
- Wine club members receive either a complimentary glass or complimentary tasting for themselves and three (non member) guests. Please note: one glass or tasting per guest per day is complimentary.
Changes or cancellations must be made five days prior to your scheduled visit.
If you need more information, please email email@example.com.
General Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org