Mattituck Tasting Room
Our Tasting Room sits on the edge of a nearly 500-acre vineyard and farm in Mattituck, on the North Fork of Long Island. We offer a variety of guided tasting experiences for small and large groups, each led by a Macari Wine Educator. Tasting experiences are available by appointment on our covered deck or in our barrel cellar, and we offer private experiences in our Private Tasting Suite. We look forward to your visit!
- Summer Tasting – Enjoy a flight of five of our top wines. Our flights are carefully curated by our team, who will guide you through our vineyard’s history and each wine’s unique characteristics. Tables are reserved for up to 1.5 hours. Bookable for up to 6 guests. $40 per guest.
- Barrel Cellar Experience – Enjoy top-rated Macari wines in our wood-beamed working Barrel Cellar. Taste through a flight of five top wines accompanied by custom-curated cheese, charcuterie, and freshly made local baguette. Bookable for 2 to 8 guests. $75 per guest.
- Bergen Road Bungalows – The Bergen Road Bungalows are lounge-inspired tents for a luxury outdoor wine-tasting experience. We have created these vine-side heated dining rooms for up to eight guests. Each booking includes a selection of top-rated Macari wines and gourmet, locally-inspired mezze offerings. You’ll be greeted with a sparkling wine toast followed by an introduction to our wines and winemaking philosophy. Bookable for 6 to 8 guests. $125 per guest.
- Private Rosé Tasting Suite Lunch – Join us in our gorgeous new Private Tasting Suite for lunch! Our rosé-themed suite is the perfect setting to celebrate any occasion with friends, family, or colleagues. Your experience will start with a sparkling rosé toast followed by a brief history of our vineyard and a guided tasting of our pre-poured flight of five top-rated Macari wines. Then, enjoy a deliciously curated lunch and gourmet cheese & charcuterie prepared by Chef Lauren Lombardi. Enhance your experience with a specialty cake, rosé tower, and other add-ons at an additional cost. Please note that no outside food is permitted. The entire suite will be reserved for your group for two hours. Please note that a minimum of 10 guests is required for Friday – Sunday. Bookable for 10 to 30 guests. $150 per guest.
- Macari Private Suite: Chef’s Tasting Menu – Indulge in a one-of-a-kind culinary experience in our Private Rosé Tasting Suite with our exclusive four-course lunch menu. Enjoy specially crafted dishes prepared onsite and paired with our wines, hand-picked by our team of experts. Along with a Macari Wine Educator, you and your guests will journey through each course and wine pairings from sparkling to whites to reds, while learning about the history of the vineyard and our winemaking and farming practices. The entire suite will be reserved for your group for three hours. To book, reserve your requested date, and our team will be in touch with a prepayment link after we confirm the timing with our Chef. $250 per guest.
Changes or cancellations must be made five days prior to your scheduled visit.
If you need more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Inquiries: email@example.com
Follow us on Instagram: @macariwines